Friday, November 21, 2008

The November Spotted Box


Awesome box this time!!! I was able to snap one photo before the camera battery died!


This is what I got in this month's Spotted Box:


A great $5 gift certificate from 2 by 2 boutique
A cute catnip toy from Colorado Catnip Toys
Pretty brown FOE from FOE Your Diaper
A a so cute gift card from Cathartic Slant
A yummy candied currents lotion sample from Country Soaps by Marlene
2 groovy gift cards by 1st Comes Love
An adorable felt ear of corn from The Little Love Bug
An awesome reindeer iron on from Fishnoodles
A soft blue wipe from Waddle Wades
A pretty blue and pink bow from Social Butterflies
A cute felt bow tie pasta set from Bellies, Babies n More
A glittery stick marker from In Stitches
A cute panda iron on from BumbleBear Children's Wear
A nice lavendar castille soap sample from Zupko Zen Creations
A gorgeous lace ornament by Flutterby Designs Gone Wild
A yummy (according to Rocky the toy poodle)nuts for monkey biscotti dog treat from Ben and Dutchess
An awesome wipe solution bud from me (wink) at Lil Birdie Bottoms
An awesome mouse magnet (claimed by my hubby) from Piping Hot Papers
A cool laundry detergent sample from Simply Clean
A sweet red hair bow (already claimed by Ryann) from I'm Pretty Boutique
A pretty pink and purple bracelet and earrings set from Silver Huggers
A smelly good snow angel lotion sample from Face of the Wave
An adorable red zipper pull from Lil Lutu
A luscious chocolate milk bath sample from Scent-sory Creations
A cute bookmark from Baby of Mine
A nice card from Moose Mountain Designs
An oh so cute frog shaped recycled crayon from Blue Goose Designs
And
A precious hair tie from Buttered Parsnips
I loved everything! I don't even think I can pick a favorite this time!
I won't be getting one in December because I am doing samples as part of the Main Street Congo contribution!

No comments: