Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Also, Be sure to check out Lil Birdie Bottoms for new items and scents to celebrate the new year!
Main Street will also be stocking on the 3rd so make sure to take a look there as well!!!
Monday, December 22, 2008
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Thursday, December 11, 2008
The picture is not the best but Ryann was determined to put them on so this was the best I could get in the short amount of time I had...hehe!
Monday, December 8, 2008
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Second off, I just had to share this delicious yumminess with the world. They are Italian Rainbow Cookies and can be found on The Crunchy Congo by Joodie Patooties! They are flavored with almond paste and wither strawberry or raspberry preserves and coated with semi-sweet chocolate. I have an order coming my way!
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
A kitchen and pots and pans set by Alex Toys from Sensory Edge
Wool Play Food from Sunspot Baby
A chalk mat from Embellished Baby
A mouse (like the bunny below but a mouse) and a Kerry Doll from Jody's Designs on Main Street
A memory game from Heartland Dreams
She will also get these treats along with a couple others in her stocking!
A monster from Polkadotted Pickle
Bath Crayons and Beeswax Crayons from Clear Hills Honey
Saturday, November 29, 2008
A pair of footed fleece longies for only $2.25 from Yette Bums!
Thursday, November 27, 2008
1. Deb's Buggy Covers has an awesome FFS Lotto on a Buggy Cover!
2. Luv Bug Diapers will have FFS organic diapers!
3. Main Street Congo will have lottos for discount codes and FFS lottos!
4. Bitty Fluff will have hourly FFS lottos from 3 am to 8 pm!
5. Northwoods Toys will have FFS lotteries on handmade wooden toys!
6. Electic Cauldron has a Tiger's Eye Sterling Silver Earrings FFS!
7. The Melting Pot will have Tart Burners for $2!
8. Evelyn X has adorable owl ornaments on sale!
9. I Heart That Dance has very cool felt items, bags and PJ pants on sale!
10. Lil Birdie Bottoms (my store) has Five Diaper Wash Truffles FFS!
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Yay!!! Foaming shave soap and soap bars!! I am excited to expand the line and will be adding liquid soap soon!!! It is very rewarding to be able to offer products that are 100% all natural!!! I love my job :)
Check it out at Lil Birdie Bottoms on Etsy!
I will also have some great things stocked on Main Street for Black Friday as well as a lot of good deal from the other wonderful artisans there!
Coolmommas is an awesome group of ladies in the Triad area of NC but if you would like to join and aren't in our area, please feel free! We need mommas from all parts of the world. You just won't be able to make the events...hehe :)
Friday, November 21, 2008
I have also added my new line of soaps to my etsy store- Lil Birdie Bottoms! They make great stocking stuffers!!!!